Time management impacts how your life works, or doesn’t. Time is just like space. There’s only so much of it and your schedule can get just as cluttered as your physical space.
Beyond that, when you’re exhausted and overwhelmed, it’s hard to use the time you do have productively. Maybe you’re missing deadlines, paying late fees, harming your credit, or spending money eating out because your refrigerator is empty.
With a cluttered schedule, you get to what’s urgent, but not important. That important thing you’re not getting to? It could be you.
Your self care. Balance. Time to not do anything.
- Make time for what you really care about
- Find balance in your life
- Prioritize what’s important before it turns into an emergency
- Identify time wasters so you use your time more efficiently
- Establish a structure for menu planning, grocery shopping, and food prep
- Initiate a bill paying system so you can manage paper, avoid late fees, and protect your credit score and your identity
- Keep track of deadlines and receipts
- Create space for how you want to live
Get timeWise in one of two ways:
I work with anyone, from people who are mired in chaos to someone who is simply trying to optimize their system. My method will help you create balance between being and doing, so that you have room to relax and enjoy your life because you’ve gotten done what needed taking care of.
In-Person Time-Management & Time Organizing Coaching
If you are in Austin, we’ll start with a phone consult. Then I send you a time organizing inventory to learn further details and clarify where you most need help. After that, we meet in person to organize your time so that you get to what’s important. We’ll create space and time for how you want to live.
Email & Skype Time Management Coaching
A coaching package designed to help you take a time inventory, set priorities, eliminate time wasters, and identify resources.
- Time & Goals Inventory
- 2 weeks of email support to clarify goals
- Monthly and weekly planner pages PDF
- 1 hour coaching call
- Schedule review and refinement
- Summary with schedule needs and recommendations
- 30 minute coaching call