Maybe you’ve been trying to get organized for years but keep ending up with piles on every flat surface, overstuffed cabinets, or you never manage to get past item three on your to do list.
OR you haven’t even attempted making changes on your own because you get so overwhelmed you don’t know where to start…
OR you’re ready to throw everything away or move just so you can escape the chaos of your home or business.
Organizing is a skill, which means it can be learned and taught. If you’re not a naturally organized person, don’t worry. I can help.
Professional Organizing for Your Home
- Reduce clutter
- Develop systems
- Manage multi-use areas
- Make your home child and parent-friendly
- Make room for a new family member (baby, partner, parent)
- Organize closets & rooms
- Design, space plan and layout rooms
- Plan efficient kitchens and bathrooms
- Consultations on remodels and building
- Color Consulting
- Feng Shui
Professional Organizing for Paperwork & Business
- Handle offices & paperwork
- Develop filing & bill pay systems
- Manage your business, not your mess
Organizational & Time Management Coaching
- Explore the life you want to be living
- Prioritize what’s important
- Get your to do’s onto your calendar
- Discover what’s not working and determine what’s essential
- Make time for self care and create balance
- Create action plans
- Provide accountability and support
You don’t have to do it by yourself. This is big work. I get it and I’m here to help.